MBBS Fees and Scholarship in Bangladesh
MBBS Fees and Scholarship details in Bangladesh
Study MBBS Abroad
Medical College Fees and Scholarship in Bangladesh Check it out Low Cost MBBS
Eastern Medical College (Kabila, Burichang, Comilla):
The Comilla Education and Health Welfare Foundation established Eastern Medical College in the eastern region of the greater Comilla and Noakhali district in 2005.
Eastern Medical College Hospital (EMCH), it is a non-profitable service oriented medical academic institution which is housed in a multi-storied building having adequate accommodations for lecture, tutorial and practical classes of various subjects.
The library is registered with Health Inter Network Access to Research Initiative through World Health Organization. The Medical College is situated by the side of the Dhaka-Chittagong highway in Kabila under Burichang upazila.
FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR OVERSEAS STUDENTS (SESSION 2020-2021)
- Attached Hospital EMCH 300 bedded at Kabila Campus, 250 bedded at Race Course Campus
- Experienced & Caring Faculty with nationally reputed teaching staff.
- Separate hostels with attached bath for boys & girls with adequate security.
- Excellent learning facilities – Modern class rooms, Labs, Library, Lecture Halls with audio-visual facilities.
- The whole library is under free WIFI Internet Network. It is registered with Health Inter Network Access to Research initiative through WHO due to which teachers & students of EMC have free access to more than 6600 latest Medical Journals of the world.
- Every EMC student has a specific ID & Password through which their guardian can log into EMC website (Student’s Profile) to know the academic details, performance & other information about their child.
- Separate Common rooms for boys & girls students with television, indoor games and entertainment.
- Facilities for outdoor games and tournaments.
- A good canteen for students as well as for teachers.
- Modern transport fleet for easy commuting of students.
- Round the clock standby Generator.
Affiliation and Recognition
Recognized by Medical Council of India (M.C.I) Under MCI Act 1956 (See Page # 7)
FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR OVERSEAS STUDENTS (SESSION 2018-2019)
Fees Information for Indian Students (Session 2020-2021) – will update soon
|1. 5 years course fee||$ 13,000.00|
|2. Development fee||$ 6,500.00|
|3. Admission fee||$ 3,500.00|
|4. Session fee ($1000 X 5 year)||$ 5,000.00|
|5. Tuition fee per month:|
a) Pre-clinical class ($150 X18 Months)
b) Clinical class ($175 X 42 Months)
|6. Lab fee||$ 1,250.00|
|7. Certificate Conversion fee||$ 100.00|
|8.Faculty Development fee (Chittagong University)||$ 180.00|
|9. Registration & others fees||$ 1,000.00|
|Special Discount only for Indian & Nepalese Students||$ 4,000.00|
|(Without Govt. Fee) Grand Total (USD) = $ 37,000.00|
In Words : Thirty seven thousand US dollars.
Mode of Payment: (With lodging without food)
|1. Booking Money (Within Sept.2016)||$ 2,000.00|
|1. 1st Installment (Within Nov’2016)||$ 13,000.00|
|2. Within 30 June 2017||$ 5,000.00|
|3. Within 31 December 2017||$ 3,000.00|
|4. Within 30 June 2018||$ 3,000.00|
|5. Within 31 December 2018||$ 3,000.00|
|6. Within 30 June 2019||$ 3,000.00|
|7. Within 31 December 2019||$ 3,000.00|
|8. Within 30 June 2020||$ 2,000.00|
|Total Amount Payable: $ 37,000.00|
For Scholarship and admission information Indian student request to contact Smile Education
In Words : Thirty SEVEN thousand five hundred US dollars
|N.B. For confirmation of Admission, Initial Booking Money will be: At least $2,000.00 (Two thousand US dollars).|
|1. In addition to $37,000.00 (Thirty three thousand US dollar), every student will have to pay $1,000.00 (One thousand US dollar) as International Admission fee to the Government of Bangladesh.2. Students have to pay all Examination & other fees imposed by the University 0f Chittagong during the tenure of Academic Course.|
3. Students who fail to come out successful during a regular period of 5 years will become irregular. In such case, they have to pay $ 1,000.00 (One thousand US dollars) as Session fee per year in addition to usual monthly tuition fee.
4. If a student wants to discontinue his/her studies within one year after getting admitted into the college, he/she will have to pay 60% of the agreed total cost of education before getting Clearance Certificate from the College.
5. All financial transactions are accepted only directly by the College Authority or directly through T.T. to the following Bank Account:
Dhaka Bank Ltd. Comilla Branch, Bangladesh
(Shah Md. Selim)
Facilities & Infrastructure Eastern Medical College and Hospital
Recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council-BMDC South East Asian Regional Organization for Medical Council
Approved by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
Affiliated to University of Chittagong, Bangladesh.
Enlisted in International Medical Education Directory, FAIMER.
Enlisted in AVICENNA (formerly WHO) Directory of Medical Schools.
Foreign Students, Studying in this College
|SL No.||Name of the Student||Father s Name|
|1||Saroj Kumar Sah||Pheku Sah|
|2||Krishna Airi||Bir Singh Airi|
|3||Bhawesh Kumar Mallick||Bhartendu Kumar Mallick|
|4||Vijay Sah||Kishori Sah|
|5||Resham Rana||Dev Bahadur Rana|
|6||Ankit Regmi||Sudarshan Prasad Regmi|
|7||Sonu Kumar Yadav||Om Prakash Yadav|
|8||Nikosh Kunwar||Nirendra Bahadur Kunwar|
|9||Suraj Thapa||Sanu Kanchha Thapa|
|10||Ujwal Shakya||Udaya Bir Shakya|
|11||Mohammed Habibul Hussain Choudhury (U.K)||Mohammed Mofazzul Hussain Choudhury|
|12||Nirav Jha||Krishna Dev Jha|
|13||Surendra Kunwar||Thakendra Bahadur Kunwar Chhetri|
|14||Roshan Kumar Kushwaha||Panchdev Mehta|
|15||Arun Manandhar||Chandra Man Manandhar|
|16||Utsav Thapa Shrestha||Keshav Thapa Shrestha|
|17||Bikram Shrestha||Dharma Lal Shrestha|
|18||Chandra Shekhar Yadav||Kailash Nath Yadav|
|19||Chiranjivi Basnet||Gobinda Bahadur Basnet|
|20||Dhruba Kiran Pathak||Ram Nath Pathak|
|21||Niraj Rauniyar||Dip Narayan Rauniyar|
|22||Pranav Joshi||Hari Prasad Joshi|
|23||Ravi Rokaya||Nain Bahadur Rokaya|
|24||Devendra Raj Shah||Bharat Kumar Shah|
|25||Srijana Dev||Jagdish Chandra Dev|
|26||Arina Shah||Shambhu Prasad Shah|
|27||Rebecca Dornseifer (German)||Nazir Ahamed Sarker Dornseifer|
|28||Srijita Dutta||Manas Kr. Dutta|
Authorized Admission Office
SMILE EDUCATION CONSULTANCY
Mrs. Reepa Biswas (+91-91633 22022)
Helpline 9903 033 033
4, Santoshpur Lake West Road,
Kolkata – 700075
(5 min from Jadavpur Station or E.M By Pass)
West Bengal, India
Phone: 033 4062 8147
Mobile: +91-988312-3838 / +91-903864-3838
MBBS Fees and Scholarship in Bangladesh
For Information regarding MONNO Medical College – Dhaka