Green Life Medical College
Green Life Medical College (GLMC) Dhaka
MBBS Admission in Green Life Medical College Dhaka
GLMCH is a tertiary medical service center with 400 bed. It offers specialty and super specialty services, including state-of-the-art diagnostic facilities to ensure the delivery of holistic patient care. The hospital is staffed with dedicated and highly competent members of the medical fraternity along with trained personnel who work with sophisticated state-of-the-art equipment.
Smile Education Consultancy (Authorised)
4 Santoshpur Lake West Road (3rd Floor)
Arambagh Food Mart Building
(Near Santoshpur Lake Shiv Mandir)
Kolkata – 75
West Bengal, India
Helpline : 9903-033-033
Whats App/Call: 988312-3838
Dial: 0903864-3838, 0983126-3838
Fax: 2416 6974
Affiliated to Dhaka University
Approved by M.C.I, W.H.O and other medical governing bodies
Started on 2005, Green Life Medical College Hospital now has 14 full fledged departments to provide specialty and super specialty services.
Criteria for Admission of Foreign Students
1. Equivalence of Foreign Degree:
Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
SSC/ ’0′ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2015
HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2017
Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent : 7.00 (seven)
Minimum GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent: 3.0
Minimum GPA in biology: 3.5
For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ’0′ level
or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for
calculation of GPA.
· Therefore, GPA in ’0′ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects) ÷ 5
For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent
exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation
of GPA. Qualifying grade in each subject individually is “C”.
Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)÷3
- Prospectus and Application Form:
Prospectus can be collected from Smile Education Consultancy India +91-9903 .033 .033, +91-091633. 22022
Three (3) copies of duly filled application forms along with the following documents should be sent.
Copy of passport
Six (6) passport size photographs All certificates duly attested by the competent authority.
- Application Form:
Three (3) copies of duly filled application forms along with the following documents should be sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka :
Copy of passport
Six (6) passport size photographs
All certificates duly attested by the competent authority, i. e. the Education Ministry of the respective country and also be authenticated by the respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/Foreign Missions based in Dhaka.
- Application Fee:
Each applicant must attach with his/her application a non-refundable Demand Draft or Telegraphic Transfer (TT) of US$ 60.00 (sixty) payable to: “The Director, Medical Education and HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh”.
- Only the applications processed through Bangladesh Missions abroad or through the Missions in Dhaka of respective countries will be considered for admission. Applications must reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dhaka within the application deadline, which will be published in the websites of DGHS, Bangladesh (www.dghs.gov.bd) and Consulate of Bangladesh (www.bangladeshconsulatela.com)
- Applications should be submitted in the prescribed form to be available from DGHS website:www.dghs.gov.bd). Attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets etc. have to be submitted along with the application. All certificates and mark-sheets must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. No application will be accepted without attestation.
- To ensure citizenship of foreign students, attested copies of passport must be submitted along with the application. The certificates/mark sheets and other testimonials need to be attested by the respective country’s education board/education ministry.
- Candidates interested in seeking admission in GMC, need to mention the name of Green Life Medical College in their application.
- Successful applicants will have to produce all the original academic certificates and mark-sheets/transcripts during their admission.
Accommodation Facilities are available for Foreign students.
Fees Details in Green Life Medical College Dhaka
Total 5 years Package US$40000
Fees details for foreign students
|For Foreign Students :|
|Admission fee (One time)|
|Tuition fee (Per year) for next 4 Years|
|Hostel accommodation & Food :|
|150 per month|